Sunday, September 16, 2012

Starting Phonegap

So my boss has asked me to create a cross platform mobile application.

Where do I start , after looking at few platforms I have decided on phonegap. The reason for this is I know that although I was asked for something simple we know that nothing stays simple and phonegap has a very easy plugin system.

So what is phonegap you may ask, well as programmers we know that it doesn't take one day to learn a new language, so we need to compromise a bit. Phonegap makes use of built in webviews this allows you to create a native application with access to any feature on the device. Although it is not as optimized as a fully native application its quick and easy and allows you to create a feature rich application in no time at all.

More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment