Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Phonegap for Windows Phone

Hello again.

In my spare time I will be duplicating what I have done on the other platforms on the windows phone. I have been asked by a few of our clients for a windows phonegap application and its only a matter of time before my boss requests it.

I will keep you updated....

Sorry for the delayed post updates. I have been very busy on a large project and have had no time to proceed on this application.

This weekend I will be developing push notifications for my windows simulator.

I will keep you updated with the progress

7 comments:

  1. Hello , i too need to create a windows phone 7 application with phonegap with push notifications enabled. Did you find any plugin for push notifications on windows phone? I can literally find NOTHING except of the pushwoosh solution , but i need to handle the notifications from my server and not theirs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I haven't had time to work on this yet. As soon as I have a chance I will post notification code for the windows 8 phone. I am busy writing a plugin for notifications.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok! btw why are you writing a plugin for notifications? There are already very good ones , for android and iOS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The plugin I am creating is only for windows phones. If u look at my other posts u will see I have made use of the other notification plugins that were previously created

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to create one too. Do you think altering the pushwoosh plugin would be easy? Did you ever check it? It has all the javascript and native code for all basic functionality but through the pushwoosh servers. Maybe if we could alter some of the code , we could make a solution for getting the token of the phone and registering to the server. I ll start working on it today and if i hve any luck i ll let you know. Did u have any luck with your plugin yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hello

      I haven't had time yet to look at the windows phone push notifications.

      Have you had any luck?

      As soon as I get a chance I will look into this again. I am fluent with C# so creating a little class shouldn't be that hard.

      Delete